Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hubby Power!

My husband is like a nosy old woman sometimes, and I can't stand it. I mean, I really can't stand it. How is he like a nosy old woman??


He doesn't know when to NOT give unwarranted advice and constantly compares our daughter's progress to our friends' kids.


Haylen is 6 months younger than Lilybug, and he can already use a computer mouse. You need to start working with her on that.


Reaghan can dance rhythmically, and she is the same age as Lilybug. You should start teaching her how to move to the beat.


I babysat a little girl during the day for a few months who was not even 2 yet and could name all the planets. What do I hear from the hubby? Guess! Morgan, who can barely speak intelligibly, knows all the names of the planets in our solar system. So, I tell him matter-of-factly, "Any kid can memorize the name of planets. Its memorizing the picture and name just like when they memorize their favorite characters or toys."


You should make her a genius like that!


What?! I seriously could kill him sometimes! Not only is the phrase YOU SHOULD thrown around way too much here, but Lilybug is 3 and already speaks like an adult, has crazy good manners, knows her colors and numbers, can do basic addition and subtraction, can write her own name, and is working on learning her letters by sight and sound.


When exactly should I be focusing on computer games and mouse usage? Why does it matter if she spins around to music like she's having a seizure? She has fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment